2.3.6 = 25/06/20
- The App now uses a different database to store data.
You will have to migrate your Tiles by going to the Dashboard and Tapping Migrate Data.
- Added a couple more UserAgents Firefox for Desktop and iPad Mini for Tablet Forms
- Enabled Dashboard to manage all the WebApps. You can now manage settings on a Individual App basis
So if you need one App to use one UserAgent while having another use a different one its possible.
- Permissions also can now be set for each WebApp,
So you can allow Google Maps location access but keep it restricted for others etc.
This will probably be the last I work on this App. Thanks for your support.
Please feel free to inform me of any bugs that need to be fixed.
1.2.6 = 11/06/20 😔 almost 2 years to the day
- Tile Color Picker Added
- Support for Wide Tiles
- User-Agent selection between Default Builtin Edge / Samsung Note 9 Android 9 Chrome Browser / iPhone 6S iOS 12.2 Safari
- Ability to Open a Page in Edge (Note don’t expect it to continue your session, it just opens the like in edge)
1.2.5 = 09/06/18
- Fixed a bug that caused crash on start of a Pinned App without performing Data Migration
i.e. After updating to 1.2.4 opening a Pinned App without first Loading PAWA
- Chosen WebApp Image Appears on load.
1.2.4 = 08/06/18
- New CommandBar (New options will appear here in future)
- Fullscreen Toggle in CommandBar
- Toggle to make Progress Indicator Optional @ Dashboard
- Toggle to make CommandBar Optional @ Dashboard
- Fixed Certain Scrolling Issues
- PageCache Enabled (Scroll Positions of previous pages should be in memory as much as the memory can handle)
- Fixed ProgressBar Not Stopping
1.2.3 = 26/04/18
- Progress Indicator on Top (If its too small let me know)
- True Fullscreen on Web Videos. (the Taskbar /Navbar are hidden properly)
1.2.2 = 17/04/18
- Added Camera / WebCam Support
- Added Mic Support
- New Tiles created will be added to JumpList
- Clearing Cache is now Possible from Dashboard
- Pinned Tiles in Dashboard (Testing)
- Can Add Existing Pinned Tiles to JumpList from Dashboard
- Get Icon shows a link to WebApp’s icon. (Testing) If pics are reliable will add to main App later
- Donate Button is Functioning
- Removed Feedback Hub Since I can’t manage or receive information over there,
the data goes to microsoft and I don’t have much control over it.
- Local Network Sources now work.
1.2.1 = 27/03/18
- NavBar is Back on Mobile
(Was requested by many)
- Feedback Hub Link in Help + About Section
1.2.0 = 22/03/18
- Fullscreen on Mobile
(So Video Playback is fullscreen) Status Bar and Nav Bar are hidden
- Multiple Instances on all Devices (Desktop + Mobile)
(Each Secondary Tile Opens it own Window)
1.1.5 = 20/03/18
- Minor Usability Fixes
- Couple of Crash Conditions Fixed
1.1.4 = 16/03/18
- Fixed Duplicate Tile Images Issue
- Added TitleBar Back Button for Desktop
- Pop-Up Authentication Now possible (Method not very elegant but works) Typically used when logging with some form of OAuth.
- Location Support (Google Maps, Uber, etc should work)
- Notification Support (Limited to when App is open, will work on a future update to enable it to run in background)
- Debug Details available for me to assist with certain issues.
1.1.3 = 12/03/18
- Fixed Certain Crashes
- Trying Support for Build 10586
1.1.2 = 09/03/18
- Removed Splash Screen
- Opening a New Tile when App is Open Switches to the chosen WebApp
1.1.1 = Initial Release*
Guide to Version Numbering
Major Version Number (1.x.x) = For major UI changes.
Minor Version Number (x.1.x) = For Feature Updates
Build Version Number (x.x.1) = For Bug Fixes and Smaller Changes for Existing Functions